Elizabeth Yoga Workshop
We care for your health!
As we all know, nowadays modern life is hectic, with lots of stress and continual increase in blood pressure. Hence our yoga soft sharing class, Guangzhou Elizabeth International Medical Center has cooperated with Mysore U+ Yoga to design a set of yoga exercises for you. “No matter your status yoga is the best way to release pressure”.
Guangzhou Elizabeth International Medical Center is pleased to invite you to participate in our yoga class on September 23, 2016. The class will be held at 15:00-17:00 on Friday in the 5th Floor multifunctional hall of Elizabeth Hospital. Pregnant women between 16-25 weeks are also welcome. The original price of the yoga class is 380 RMB per person, right now it is complimentary! Only 15 people permitted. The surprising gifts are waiting for you!
15:10-16:10 Yoga class
16:10-16:25 Tea break
16:25-17:00 Yoga class
Introduction of yoga teacher
- Ms. Patricia Escalon, Brisbane, Australia. A yoga teacher of Mysore U+ club.
- Almost 10 years yoga exercise learning and teaching.
- Level II Certificate of Yoga Strength Training Class.
- Free parking in the hospital.
- Free tea break.
- The pregnancy attendees should be between 16-25 weeks.
- Attendees should arrive on time.
- Remember to bring your yoga clothes and mat. We can also provide the yoga mat, yoga block and the yoga belt for free if you need.
- People with heart disease and related complications are not suitable to this class.
- Name: Michelle Tam
- Phone:181 2230 0256.
- Email: email@example.com
For more information: Elizabeth Yoga Workshop