A 39-weeks-pregnant woman has captured her baby rolling in her womb.
For an expectant mother, feeling the baby kick is one of the best anticipated experiences during pregnancy as it is a tangible pieces of evidence of the growing body within.
Recently, a 39-weeks-pregnant woman has captured the incredible moment that her unborn baby is clearly seen rolling over inside the womb at 39 weeks. She posted this video on YouTube, where it’s been viewed a whopping 5.4 million times.
This video has also gripped online commentators. “That was so amazing to see, on so many levels that I’m still processing it. Can you imagine how awesome it will be for the person to see a video of themselves moving around in the belly. Wow! Thank you for sharing.” one woman wrote.
In the past, parents-to-be weren’t able to see their baby until the baby was born. They could only see monochrome images of their unborn baby through a traditional 2D Ultrasound. With our state-of-the-art 4D Ultrasound, the movements of your unborn baby inside the womb can be seen with clarity that is difficult or impossible to achieve with 2D ultrasound.
How Does The 4D Ultrasound Work?
Here is how the 4D Ultrasound helps create the image of your baby from inside the womb:
- A device known as transducer is moved along your abdomen;
- This will send the sound waves via your abdomen and through your uterus;
- These sound waves will bounce off your baby in the form of echoes;
- The monitor will pick up these echo messages and translate them on to the screen;
- As your baby moves and kicks about, you will be able to see the images on the ultrasound screen.
Want make an appointment? please call us at 18933981688.