The Department of Obstetrics at Guangzhou Elizabeth Women’s Hospital is committed to providing customized obstetrical care for women in all phases of life. Giving birth is one of the most amazing and beautiful experience we’ve witnessed. We feel it is our highest privilege to be entrusted with offering the highest quality care during your pregnancy, delivery, and postpartum period.
Helping Women To Enjoy the Very Best Health
Our highly educated and dedicated team is the key factor for success. The members in our team have decades of experience and a wide range of clinical backgrounds and they have gained expertise in their respective fields. All our team members work very hard to produce the best outcomes for the patients and their families.
What Services Do We Offer?
- 4D Ultrasound. The state-of-the-art ultrasound technology allows physicians to perform more diagnostic tests to help assess the health of the fetus. For all of the parents-to-be out there, you can see your unborn baby in live 4D motion.
- Prenatal check-up and counseling. Prenatal check-up will help you stay healthy and ensure you have a healthy baby. You provider can also provide counseling to make sure you and your baby have what you need.
- Fetal Chromosomal Test. Screening for fetal chromosomal abnormalities is an essential part of antenatal care. We use an advanced non-invasive technology to identify fetal abnormalities.
- Natural Birth. Some women with low-risk pregnancies choose a natural birth to avoid any possible risks that medications may pose to the mother or baby.
- Cesarean Birth. Cesarean birth also known as a C-Section, is the delivery of a baby through incisions made in the mother’s abdomen and uterus.
- Water Birth. We officially established the first Water Birth Center in Guangzhou. A certified nurse midwife is there to offer support and guidance throughout the process to ensure the well-being of you and your baby.
- Parents-to-be College. A parents-to-be class can be a great forum to ask a lot of questions about your unborn baby’s birth, so you can make informed decisions that benefit you and your baby.
- Prenatal Diagnosis. We employ a variety of techniques to determine the health and condition of your unborn baby.
- LDR (labor, delivery, recovery) Room. The LDR system provides a room that accommodates all three stages of the birth process.